Rawa Idli Recipe
Here's a delicious, appetizing idli recipe out of rawa and is easy to make. Learn how to make rawa (semolina) idli.
2 cup semolina (rawa/suji)
1 cup sour curd (khatta dahi)
1 tsp salt (namak)
1 tsp mustard seeds (rai)
10-12 curry leaves (kadi patta)
1 tsp meetha soda
1 tbsp oil
How to make rawa idli:
- Mix salt and dahi in suji and make a thick batter using water.
- Cover it and leave for 1 hour.
- Now heat oil in a pan and crackle rai in it.
- Then add sugar and meetha soda.
- Add this to the idli mixture.
- Now grease idli mould with oil and put the above mixture in it.
- Boil 2 glass water in a pressure cooker and place idli mould in
- Cover it and let it whistle.
- Cook at high flame for 10 minutes and then remove it from the
- Open it and take out idli mould after 2 minutes.
- Serve hot idlis with coconut chutney and sambhar.