PAV USAL RECIPE
1 cup Green Peas
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
1/4 tsp crushed Cumin Seeds
1 Lemon Juice
2 tblsp Oil
salt to taste
1 small bunch fresh Coriander
8-10 Green Chillies
1/2 cup fresh grated Coconut
How to make pav usal :
- In a heavy bottom vessel and heat oil in it.
- Make the paste of coriander, green chillies and grated coconut.
- Stir fry this paste in the oil for 2 minutes.
- Add 3 cups water and bring to a boil.
- Add all the other ingredients, stir and boil.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes with stirring occasionally.
- Cook till oil separates and floats on top and peas get soft.
- Check the seasoning.
- To garnish sprinkle chopped onions, pieces of lemon and sev.
- Serve hot with bread or pav.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...