ALOO POHA RECIPE
2 cups Poha (Beaten Rice)
2 Green Chillies
1 tsp Chana dal
1 tsp Urad dal
1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
1 sprig Curry leaves
2 tsp Peanuts
4 tblsp Oil
1 pinch Turmeric powder
Few Corainder leaves
Salt to taste
How to make aloo poha :
- Soak the poha in water. Wash and drain all the water.
- Add some salt , turmeric powder , keep aside.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes, chop the onions,
chillies, corainder leaves.
- Heat oil and put chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, peanuts,
curry leaves and fry until they crackle.
- Add potatoes , saute for few minutes, then add chopped onions,
- Cook till they are done. Add the poha, corainder leaves and stir.
- Keep it on slow flame for 5- 7 minutes.
- Let it cool for sometime and add then lemon juice.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...