PANEER PARANTHA RECIPE
Ingredients for paneer parata:
100 gms Grated Paneer
1 finely chopped Onion
Coriander leaves finely chopped
Small piece of Ginger (grated)
1 or 2 finely chopped green Chilies
Salt, Red Chili powder and Graram masala as per taste
1/2 tsp Ajwain (optional)
Butter / Oil for frying
How to make paneer paratha:
- Make dough out of whole wheat flour (atta), as you would do for
- In a bowl mix all the stuffing ingredients.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati
and cover it with the second one. Now roll it slightly.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa (flat griddle plate).
- Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat. Turn it
and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till golden brown.
- Serve paneer paratha hot with yogurt (curd) and your favorite
chutney or with pickle.
- Note: Do not add salt to the filling before, as it will
leave water. Add salt only at the time of preparation.