Mix Vegetable Parantha Recipe
Here's a spicy, delicious parantha with lots of
vegetables and is quite filling. Learn how to make mix vegetable
500 gm wheat flour (mix parantha)
2 potato (alu)
2 onion (pyaj)
2 carrot (gajar)
1 small cauliflower (phool gobi)
100 gm spinach (palak)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
1 tsp salt (namak)
1 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
1/4 tsp spice blend (garam masala)
oil as required
How to make mix vegetable parantha:
- Mix salt and 1 tbsp oil in flour and knead into simple dough.
- Boil and peel potato.
- Grate alu, gajar, pyaj and gobi.
- Finely chop palak and hari mirch.
- Now mix all these along with salt, lal mirch and garam masala to
prepare the stuffing.
- Make small balls of the dough and roll each into small chapatti.
- Stuff these with the above mixture and again roll into thin
- Cook them on both sides on a pan (tawa).
- Apply oil on both sides while cooking and serve them hot.
- Ghee can also be applied instead of oil and makes chapattis
- Cook chapattis at low flame pressing on all sides.