METHI PARANTHA RECIPE
Methi ki sabzi
Whole Wheat Flour (atta) as per your Consumption
Salt as per taste
Oil/Butter for frying
How to make methi paratha:
- Make dough out of whole-wheat flour (atta) as you would do for
any parantha/roti 15 minute before and cover it with wet muslin
cloth and keep aside.
- Mash the Methi vegetable slightly with spoon.
- Add little salt to the vegetable as per your taste. (Keeping in
mind that vegetable already consists of salt).
- Make a ball of dough slightly thicker than chapati and roll it a
- Place the Methi vegetable on it and again make it into a ball.
- Seal the edges completely so that the stuffing does not come out.
- Flatten these balls and roll like any other parantha.
- Pre-heat the griddle (tawa). Turn it and spread little oil or
butter and shallow fry over low heat. Turn it again and spread
butter/oil on the other side. Cook both sides till golden brown.
- Serve methi ka paratha with homemade butter.
- Note: If you don't have enough leftover vegetable. You
can add one small finely chopped onion to the vegetable.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...