GOBHI PARANTHA RECIPE
Ingredients for gobi parantha recipe:
4 cups Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
2 cups Grated Cauliflower (Gobi)
Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1-2 Chopped Green chilies
1" Ginger Chopped
Salt, Red chili powder & Garam Masala as per taste
1/2 tsp Ajwain (optional)
Butter /Oil for frying
Preparation for Gobhi Paratha:
- Make dough out of whole-wheat flour (atta), as you would do for
- Mix grated cauliflower, green chilies, ginger, coriander leaves,
ajwain, chili powder, salt, and garam masala as a filling in
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati
and cover it with the second one. Now roll it slightly.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa (flat griddle plate). Turn it and pour
half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till golden brown.
- Serve gobhi ka parantha hot with yogurt (curd) and your favorite
- Note: It makes 18 parathas.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...