Butter Roti Recipe
Butter roti is made using whole wheat flour and can be eaten with any choice of dal,vegetable or curry dish.Learn how to make butter roti.
1 1/2 cups (300 gms) whole wheat flour
1/4 cup melted butter
1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
salt to taste
3/4 cup warm water
How to make butter roti:
- Mix the flour,cumin seeds and salt in a bowl and add warm water
to knead the dough.
- Cover the dough with damp cloth and keep aside for
half an hour.
- Now add the melted butter in the dough and knead well.
- Make small portions from the dough.Make a hole in each round
portion and put some more melted butter and seal it.
- Roll these balls a little,put some butter and again roll it to
- Heat the tawa and cook these rotis by spreading butter on
each side.Cook till its done
- Serve hot with choice of curry dish.