Keema Pulao Recipe
Keema or kheema pulao is rice cooked with minced meat and spices. Find out how to make kheema pulao.
Serves : 2
Cooking time : 30 mins
Keema or minced Mutton 200 gms
Basmati Rice 1 1/2 cups
Oil 2 tbsps
Garam Masala Whole 1tsp (cloves, cinnamom, green elaichi)
Cumin Seeds 1 tsp.
Garlic (chopped) 2 tsps
Onions (chopped) 1/2 cup
Green Chillies (chopped) 2 tsps
Ginger Paste 1 tbsp.
Garlic Paste 1 tbsp.
Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp.
Tomatoes (chopped) 1 cup
Mint Leaves (chopped) 15-20
Coriander Leaves (chopped) 2 tbsps
Salt to taste
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
How to make keema pulao:
- Pick and clean basmati rice. Soak for 30 minutes. Drain and leave aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add whole garam masala, pepper corns, cumin seeds, chopped garlic, chopped onions and chopped green chillies.
- Add mutton mince and cook on high heat for a few minutes.
- Add garlic paste, ginger paste, red chilli powder, chopped tomatoes, 3 1/2 cups of hot water, salt and soaked basmati rice. Mix lightly.
- Add garam masala powder. Allow rice to cook over a high heat.
- Cover the pan and further cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Add chopped mint leaves and chopped coriander leaves. Serve keema pulao hot with mix vegetable raita.