Kheema Pulao Recipe
Kheema or keema pulao is rice cooked with minced meat and spices. Find out how to make kheema pulao.
Mutton (minced) 200 gms.
Basmati Rice 1 1/2 cups
Oil 2 tbsps.
Garam Masala Whole a little
Cumin Seeds 1 tsp.
Garlic (chopped) 2 tsps.
Onions (chopped) 1/2 cup
Green Chillies (chopped) 2 tsps.
Ginger Paste 1 tbsp.
Garlic Paste 1 tbsp.
Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp.
Tomatoes (chopped) 1 cup
Mint Leaves (chopped) 15-20
Coriander Leaves (chopped) 2 tbsps.
Salt to taste
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp.
How to make dum ka murgh:
- Pick and clean basmati rice. Soak for 30 minutes. Drain and leave
- Heat oil in a pan, add whole garam masala, pepper corns, cumin
seeds, chopped garlic, chopped onions and chopped green chillies.
- Add mutton mince and cook on high heat for a few minutes.
- Add garlic paste, ginger paste, red chilli powder, chopped
tomatoes, 3 1/2 cups of hot water, chopped mint leaves, chopped
coriander leaves, salt and soaked basmati rice. Mix lightly.
- Add garam masala powder. Allow rice to cook over a high heat.
- Cover the pan and further cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...