VALENTINE'S CUPCAKES RECIPE
3 cup Flour (Atta)
1/2 cup 2 tblsp Vegetable oil (Vanaspati)
2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt (Namak)
2 cup Sugar (Cheeni)
1/2 cup Cocoa
2 cup Water (Pani)
2 tsp Vanilla
230 grams Cream Cheese (softened)
1/3 cup Sugar (Cheeni)
Lips Puffy Picks
Valentine Glitter Ring
Small Candy Hearts (if desired)
How to make valentine's cupcakes:
- Line cupcake baking pans with paper cupcake liners..
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set it aside..
- In another bowl mix water, vegetable oil and vanilla..
- Now combine both the bowl’s mixture together and stir to mix well..
- Pour cupcake batter in the cupcake liners half full..
- Wearing oven mitts, place cupcake pans in oven..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350f for about 25 minutes..
- After baking is completed, wear oven mitts to remove pan from oven..
- Let cool completely..
- Combine cream cheese, egg and sugar in a bowl with help of a mixer..
- Using a pastry bag with a star tip pipe frosting onto muffins..
- Decorate with muffin picks or rings..
- If desired decorate sides with candy hearts..