SWEETEST HEART CAKE RECIPE
1 (8 inch) Round Cake (any flavor)
1 (8 inch) Square Cake (any flavor)
16 oz Vanilla Frosting (pink colored)
1 large White Gumdrop
1-1/2 cup flaked Coconut (tinted pink to match frosting)
2 large Red Gumdrops
Red Chewy Fruit Snack
How to make sweetest heart cake:
- Reduce round cake into two equal semi-circles.
- Place square cake and semi-circles on serving plate.
- Connect with some frosting.
- Frost entire cake with remaining frosting.
- Drizzle it with coconut.
- Flatten 1 red gumdrop with rolling pin on slightly sugared surface.
- Make and cut out heart shape with cookie cutter.
- Repeat it with remaining red gumdrop and white gumdrop.
- Place 3 gumdrop hearts on cake, overlapping slightly.
- Cut chewy fruit snack into 1/2-inch strips.
- Tie strips into loose bow and place on cake.