Malai Gulab Jamun Recipe
Impress your loved ones with this Indian seet recipe
of malai gulab jamun.
1 Cup full-cream powder milk
4 Teaspoon Suji
4 Teaspoon Cake Flour ( Maida )
4 Teaspoon Ghee
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Milk to make dough
Ghee for frying.
For Sugar Syrup:
2 Cups Sugar
2 Cups Water
For The Filling:
Some cream ( malai )
How to make malai gulab jamun :
- Make a dough with Powder- milk, suji, maida, ghee, baking powder &
milk. Set aside for 2-3 hours.
- Again make a dough by adding some more milk ( as the dough
becomes stiff & hard after 2 hours ).
- Make Sugar syrup and cool. Make elongated-shaped Jamuns and fry
in ghee at medium heat.
- Add to the syrup. Leave aside for about 4 hours. Squeeze out the
- Make a slit at one end & fill with malai.
- Roll in the desicated coconut.