Indian pinnie is made by adding milk to roasted flour. Learn how to make this sweet dish.
250 gms. Wheat (gehun) flour
250 gms. Ghee
250 gms. Sugar (cheeni) ground
3-4 tbsp. Milk (dudh)
1 tsp. Cardamom (elayachi) powder
How to make pinnie:
- Take a heavy bottomed pan and heat it.
- Add ghee.
- When it melts add flour and stir it till it becomes light brown.
- When its done it will start smelling nice.
- Pour it in a big plate and let it cool down to normal temperature.
- Add cardamom powder and sugar and mix.
- Sprinkle milk to it and stir nicely.
- Make tight pinnies of fist shape.