APPLE MAPLE SYRUP PIE RECIPE
Bake apples with maple syrup with cornstarch and margarine to make mouthwatering pie.
1 Pie Crust
4 peeled and sliced Apples
1 cup pure Maple Syrup
1 tblsp Cornstarch
1 tblsp Margarine
How to make apple maple syrup pie:
- Blend maple syrup with the cornstarch in a blender.
- Shift blended mixture to a pan.
- Add margarine.
- Cook it over medium heat.
- Stir well till the mixture becomes thick.
- Place apples in the pie crust.
- Pour the maple syrup mixture over the apples.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes.