EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES RECIPE
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup cake flour, sifted
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter; softened
2 tsp baking powder
for the bunny
fruit roll ups
How to make easter bunny cupcakes:
- first step is to mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt all together in to a large bowl.
- then set the electric mixer, at low speed and blend in some other ingredients like butter, milk, eggs and vanilla.
- beat the mixture for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- after beating well spoon the prepared batter in 16 large greased or paper lined muffin cups.
- bake them at 375 f for 15-20 minutes or till tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- transfer these to the rack and cool.
- bunny frosting
1 tsp lemon juice
1 egg white
1/2 cup corn syrup
- begin with heating the corn syrup in a saucepan (or microwave at high for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes) over high heat, until boiling.
- then take a bowl and beat egg white into it with lemon juice till it gets frothy.
- keep blending in boiling corn syrup and beat till stiff peaks are formed. it takes about 4-5 minutes.
- next step is to dip tops of cooled cupcakes in icing.
- you can use smarties for eyes and sliced fruit roll ups for whiskers. you can also cut pink marshmallows into quarters for ears.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...