CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNY TAIL RECIPE
2 1/2 cup coconut shredded
1/2 cup egg whites
8 oz chocolate semisweet
1/2 cup sugar brown
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup pecans finely chopped
How to make chocolate easter bunny tail:
- take a large bowl and beat egg whites into it until frothy.
- gradually stir in these ingredients coconut, sugar, pecans, and vanilla.
- then apply some oil to wet your hands and shape mixture into small eggs.
- grease a baking pan and place these eggs on the greased pan.
- now bake these eggs at 325 f for 10-12 minutes.
- you will see soon it becomes light brown. then loosen with spatula immediately.
- keep them aside in order to cool it completely.
- for melting the chocolate you can use either microwave or double boiler.
- then allow it to cool slightly.
- after cooling slightly the paste is ready for dipping the eggs into it.
- so dip them one by one into this paste with the help of a fork, spoon or toothpick.
- if required you can reheat chocolate in case it cools too much before you finish.
- once coating has set, you should store the eggs in refrigerator.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...