PEANUT PAKODI RECIPE
1 cup Peanut (Moong Phali)
1/4 cup Bengal Gram Flour (besan)
2 tblsp Rice Flour (Chawal ka Atta)
1 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds crushed
1 tblsp Oil
1 pinch Citric Acid
Salt to taste
1/4 cup Water
Oil to deep fry
How to make peanut pakodi:
- Mix all ingredients well except peanuts.
- Add to peanuts, cover them evenly with mixture.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan.
- Drop a lumpful of the coated nuts in hot oil.
- Fry on medium heat, till light brown.
- Drain and put on an absorbent paper to soak excess oil.
- Seperate any nuts stuck together.
- When cool, store in airtight containers.
- Serve hot.