RICE CHAPATI RECIPE
500 gms rice
salt to taste
How to make rice chapati :
- Clean, wash and soak he rice overnight.
- Scrape the coconut.
- Remove the rice and grind it along with scraped coconut and salt using very little water so that the dough is quite dry.
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Grease a banana leaf and spread a portion of the dough using two fingers to make a ¼ cm thick chapati.
- Heat up a griddle (tava) and grease it slightly.
- Gently take off the chapati from the leaf and put it on the hot tava.
- Roast the chapati on both sides till lightly browned.
- Serve hot with mutton or chicken curry.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...