DRUMSTICKS FLOWER CUTLETS RECIPE
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
2 tblsp bengal gram flour (besan)
1/2 tsp coriander seed roasted and powdered
oil for frying
1 cup coconut scraped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
2 tblsp rice flour
2 medium onions
salt to taste
3 cup drumstick flowers
1/2 tsp tamarind pulp
How to make drumsticks flower cutlets :
- Wash the flowers.
- Cut the onions fine and mix all the ingredients well except oil and rice flour.
- Mix, applying slight pressure and separate into 10 portions.
- Make round balls and flatten them.
- They should be approximately 1 cm thickness.
- Roll in rice flour on both sides.
- Heat up frying pot and put 2 teaspoons of oil on it.
- Then assemble cutlets on the frying pot and pour out 4 to 5 teaspoons of oil all round.
- Fry over low heat up till brown.
- Then turn on the other side, mix in little more oil and fry till brown and crisp.