MIX DAL RECIPE
- Contributed by Megha Bhatia
Handful Rajma, Tur Dal, Moong Dal, Chilka Urad Dal
2 Handsful Moong Dal
3 Tomatoes Puree
1 Onion finely chopped
2 - 3 tblsp Oil
1 tsp Jeera
3 - 4 Garlic Cloves
1/2 tsp Turmeric
Chilli Powder to taste
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
Green Chillies slit from center
Butter[the more the merrier]
- Soak rajma overnight. Let the other dals soak for 2 hrs before
- Boil all dals for 10 mins in the cooker. They must be 75% cooked.
- Take a pan put oil .
- Add jeera into the hot oil. After it splutter put the chopped
- Once a little pink, put the tomato puree and the masalas. Let it
cook till oil separates.
- Then put the tadka in the cooker along with some salt and water
and again set it to cook for 10 mins.
- When done open the cooker and pour the daal in a dish and add
some coriander, green chillies and butter.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...