ANDHRA STYLE FISH CURRY RECIPE
- Contributed by Anuradha
1 kg Fish
100 ml Oil
250 gms Onions
150 gms Tamarind Paste
1/4 tsp Turmeric
Salt to taste
Mirchi Powder as per taste
Green Chillies-6 to 8
- clean & cut fish to the required size.( Always clean fish
with salt to avoid the smell)
- In a bowl add fish,finely chopped onions, slit green chillies,
oil, turmeric, salt, mirchipowder.
- Mix well all the ingredients and add water. Water should be
enough to cook the pieces properly for atleast 10min.
- When it comes to a boil add tamarind paste and let it cook for
another 15min or till required gravy consistency is reached.
- Add dhaniya powder, jeera powder, khuskhus powder, curry leaves,
corriander. Close the lid for 2 min and cook.
- Andhra fish curry is ready to serve.
- Note: During the preparation of this curry stirring is
not at all required,as the fish tend to break to pieces.you can
slowly try to mix the curry holding at both the sides of the pan.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...