PINEAPPLE CHUTNEY RECIPE
1 small pineapple (ananas)
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp haldi (turmeric powder)
3 tsp oil
1 tsp red chilly powder
1 tsp flour
2 tsp jeera (cumin seed)
2 tsp saunf (aniseed)
2 tsp rai (mustard seeds)
1/2 tsp methi seeds (fenugreek)
2 tsp onion seeds
Salt To Taste
How to make pineapple chutney or ananas ki chutney
- Cut the pineapple into small pieces
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add half the quantity of jeera, saunf,
rai, methi, onion seeds and salt.
- Saute for some time then add the pineapple pieces, turmeric,
chilly powder, salt, sugar and 2 cups of water.
- Cook till the pineapple is done. Add more water if required while
cooking the pineapple.
- Mix the maida with some water to a paste and this to the chutney.
- Roast the other half of the masala mixture on a tawa and powder
coarsely. Then add it to the chutney.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...