PEACH CAKE RECIPE
1/2 Tin Condensed Milk
2 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
1 cup Butter
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Sodium Bicarbonate (Khaane Wala Soda)
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 Tin Peach
200 gms Cream
2 tblsp Jam
4 tblsp Icing Sugar
1 cup Cashewnut (Kaju)
How to make peach cake:
- Open the peach tin and separate the liquid and the peaches.
- Except for 4 - 5 peaches cut the rest into small pieces.
- Cut cashewnut (kaju) in samll pieces.
- Mix fine wheat flour (maida) with baking powder.
- In a bowl mix butter and condensed milk..
- Now little by little add the fine wheat flour (maida) and baking
- After it is properly mixed add vanilla essence.
- Mix 1/2 cup of hot water in the mixture and whisk nicely.
- Now apply a layer of butter to a tin.
- Pour the mixture in the tin.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes.
- Now keep the tin with the mixture in the oven for 30 minutes at
- Prick the cake to see if the cake is ready.
- If it is done take it out and let it cool.
- Now whisk the fresh cream.
- When the cream thickens add icing sugar.
- When the cake cools doen pour some of the liquid from the peach
- When the cake absorbs all the liquid pour some more to make it a
- Now cut the cake from the center into 2 halves.
- On the lower half apply half the beaten cream.
- Sprinkle some cut peach pieces and the cashew nuts.
- Now place the other half on the lower section.
- Apply jam on the outer section of the whole cake.
- Apply rest of the cream on the top of the cake.
- And sprinkle rest of the cashewnut (kaju) and peach pieces.
Looking for a Chinese meal? Or would you rather splurge on a Thai dinner? Click to find out who's serving what, where and when...