BANANA CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE
Relish this culinary bliss of banana chocolate cake with following ingredients banana, sweet chocolate chips and milk.
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup meshed banana
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup unsalted butter which is melted
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup white sugar
1/4 cup milk
How to make banana chocolate cake:
- In a large mixing bowl stir together all purpose flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Take another bowl and mix together melted butter milk egg and meshed bananas.
- Now add the banana mixture into the flour mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Be careful not to overmix.
- Add the chocolate chips. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F to 175 degrees C.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake it for 32-35 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into it comes out clean.
- When the cake gets baked take out the pan from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- This cake will have some melted chocolate but no crumbs.