Kurkuri Bhindi Recipe
Kurkuri bhindi is a crunchy and tasty snack and can also be used as an accompaniment to rice,dal or chapatis. Learn how to make crispy okra Indian style.
500 gms bhindi
3-4 tblsp besan (gram flour)
1 tsp red chilly powder
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp amchur powder
salt to taste
oil for frying
How to make kurkuri bhindi:
- Wash and dry the bhindi and then cut them lengthwise into
four thin pieces.
- Now spread the cut bhindi on a tray and sprinkle salt,red chilly powder,
garam masala,amchur powder.Mix gently.
- Now sprinkle besan and spread it evenly so that all the cut pieces are
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai on high flame.
- Then add half of the coated bhindi and fry till they are crisp and brown.
Repeat this with the other half.
- Serve Hot