How To Make Boondi
2 cups gram Flour (besan)
11/4th cup Water
Oil for deep-frying
- Gradually mix the water into the flour to make a smooth batter.
- Whisk well and leave for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed pan. using perforated spoon with
round holes, pour the batter into the oil, shaking the spoon so that
the batter drops fall through in pieces.
- Use a little of batter at a time. Use a clean, perforated spoon
to turn the bondi and to take them from the oil.
- Drain the bondi on absorbent kitchen paper and store in an
airtight container for future use.
- Keeps best for about a month.