How To Make Paneer
1 litre Milk
11/2tsp vinegar or 1/2tsp lemon juice or citric acid
How to prepare paneer:
- Boil the milk in a pan.
- When it's boiling add lemon juice or vinegar or citric acid which
ever you are using, while stirring.
- If citric acid is being used, dissolve it in 2-tbsp water before
- When milk curdles full turn off the gas and keep aside for 5
- Pour it on to a cotton/muslin cloth and tie it with a tight knot.
- When all the water is drained from the paneer shape it into a
- Now place the cloth under heavy weight for 2-3 hours before using
- Note: Do not throw away the leftover water as it can be
used for kneading chapati or paratha dough