How To Make Curd ( Dahi)
1 litre Milk
1/2tsp curd (yogurt)
- Milk should be boiled and cooled.
- Remove the cream (malai) from milk and warm it (not too much).
- In a bowl add curd and milk, stirring well. Place it in a warm &
cozy place for overnight or for 5-6 hours.
- When it is done refrigerate it for 1-2 hours for better results.
- Note : If weather is too cool especially in winters cover
the bowl with some woolen cloth. Preferably use casseroles in place
of a bowl for better result. In summers it take less time to get